Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning
A Dirty Exhaust Hood Is The Enemy of Profits
Exhaust hood cleaning … from cook top to rooftop, is critical to maintaining a safe, fully operational kitchen. Grease can be easily ignited in a solid, liquid or vapor form.
According to the National Fire Protection Association, over 11,000 fires occur annually in restaurants and kitchens, resulting in over $160 million in damage. Is your operation perilously close to becoming a statistic? Routine kitchen hood cleaning reduces those chances.
- Half of all fires start in the kitchen. Some type of cooking equipment caused two of every five fires. Deep fat fryers ranked second in fires and first among cooking equipment in dollar loss.
- The other major causes of cook line kitchen fires included stoves, ovens, open fired grills, and grease hood or ductwork.
- All of these major kitchen fires began on a cook line beneath an exhaust canopy hood equipped with some type of automatic fire suppression system.
Don’t risk loss of life or dollars.
You can count on Grease Masters for best-in-class exhaust hood cleaning. With routine service, our exclusive “clean & green” process restores exhaust hoods and duct work to optimal condition.
Grease Masters’ technicians are certified, trained and follow all regulations as well as NFPA 96 Standards when performing kitchen hood cleaning. Restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, and schools choose Grease Masters for their exhaust hood cleaning because of our reputation for reliability and long-term performance.
Nine out of ten Grease Masters customers would recommend us for kitchen hood cleaning services. Keeping your operation fully functioning is our goal. Complete satisfaction is our standard.
Exhaust hood cleaning protects your investment in facilities and people. We understand and honor that by being there when we promise and completing work in a timely manner.
Top 10 Reasons For Routine Exhaust Hood Cleaning
- Reduce the possibility of a devastating fire.
- Maintain proper airflow in your kitchen.
- Reduce odors and excess smoke caused by grease and oils
- Cooler work environment
- Helps maintain air balance in the kitchen. If the kitchen becomes positive air pressured, kitchen odors can leak into dining areas.
- Kitchen hood cleaning prevents build-up of heavily grease laden exhaust fans that reduce the amount of air being exhausted
- Extends the life of the exhaust fan
- Provides a safe and clean work environment for employees and customers/or residents
- Reduce the possibility of a devastating fire
- Maintain proper airflow in your kitchen
- Provides a safe and clean work environment for employees and customers/or residents.
- Reduce insurance costs.
- Remain in compliance with NFPA 96 Standards.
- Be compliant with local fire codes.
- Stay compliant with state and local health codes and regulations.
- Avoid breach of landlord and tenant lease agreements.
- Be in compliance with roofing warranties.
- Reduce premature roof decay and damage that can occur from rooftop grease.
Grease Masters recommends routine kitchen hood cleaning based on section 11.4.1 of the NFPA Guidelines. If your restaurant or commercial kitchen experiences a fire, insurance companies use the NFPA 96 guidelines to determine who is at fault. Don’t let it be yours because you put off routine exhaust hood cleaning services from Grease Maters.
See The Proof
Every exhaust hood cleaning service is documented with before and after photos. Every Grease Masters customer is given Web site access to view pictures documenting the condition before and after every kitchen hood cleaning service.
The Grease Master “clean and green” process removes the grease back to the bare metal surfaces. A clean hood, fan and ducts with smooth metal surfaces delays grease to build-up. Routine exhaust hood cleaning results in a safe, efficient kitchen operation.
That’s why we show you the proof after every kitchen hood cleaning.