Grease Masters Team
Current Job Openings:
Vactor/Pump Truck Operator| Full-Time
Grease Masters LLC, (www.greasemastersllc.com) a family owned St Charles based company. Currently has immediate openings for a CDL Licensed Operator/Drivers. We are growing and looking to add self motivated people to do St Louis’s “dirty jobs”. These jobs are for multi talented, hard working individuals not afraid to get dirty, and are capable of problem solving. Prior experience in sewer cleaning or vacuum truck pumping is a definite plus, but not required. This is not just a driver position.
- Hard working, physical work performed in industrial setting.
- Leadership & Customer service skills (Directing set up, cleanup, operate equipment and perform labor.)
- Operate hydrovac equipment. Maintain & service equipment on job sites. General mechanical skills (Trouble shooting)
- Participate in identifying hazards at job site
- Adhere to requirements of project, work instructions & maintain job site to all safety policies
- Inspect equipment ensuring all hoses & equipment connections & pumps are working correctly at all times.
- Travel to remote work sites & stay for extended hours. Flexibility is a must.
- Respond to after hours service calls at night and on weekends when assigned on-call responsibilities.
- Conduct self in a professional manner & comply with uniform dress policies
- Work effectively in a team environment, be able to follow directions
- Work effectively without over the shoulder supervision
- Basic Problem solving & trouble shooting skills required
- Will be required to provide your own basic hand tools
- Expected to perform other duties as assigned
- High School diplomas/GED
- Class B CDL or higher with 1 year of experience with clean driving record
- (No DUI/DWI in past 3 years to qualify)
- Required back ground check
- Physically able to lift/carry up to 30 plus lbs
- Successfully complete drug screen & pre-employment physical
- Good attendance record
- Compensation based upon Experience
- Employee health care after 3 months
- Paid employee healthcare, disability & life insurance
- Dental, Vision & Other benefits
- Paid vacations
- Uniforms provided
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to pass a Federal Background check?
- CDL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class B CDL (Required)
Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning Technician
Growing family owned St Charles based restaurant service provider has immediate openings for entry level technicians. We are looking for motivated people to do St Louis’s “dirty jobs”. This job is for hard working individuals that will perform kitchen exhaust hood and grease trap cleaning as part of a team. We are looking to add motivated, reliable, hard working, honest individuals to our kitchen exhaust cleaning services.
Our shop is located in St Charles, MO. Everyone reports to the shop for their shift, then heads out with their crew to the job site in work trucks. MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE as all employees are required to operate company vehicles. Class E driver’s license is required to operate company trucks. All work is performed in and around the St Louis Metro area. We DO NOT do any out of the area work. Pre-employment background check is required. No experience needed, we provide training. Physical job requirements include being able to lift at least 50 lbs, climb ladders, work in tight spaces, ability to read work orders and instructions. MUST NOT be afraid of heights or climbing ladders. MUST be able to work flexible hours. MUST have reliable transportation to and from work, that means have a reliable way to get to work on time on a daily basis, this would include not needing rides that cannot get you to work on time, or issues with flat tires or other car troubles. Please do not apply if you oversleep or are otherwise late on a regular basis, get sick, have court or child care issues on a regular basis that cause you to miss work.
Cleaning kitchen grease exhaust hood systems, grease traps and other items as requested. Driving company trucks and vehicles to and from job sites. Set up work trucks prior to leaving for job sites. Set up job sites and work trucks for cleanings. Set up and operate various pressure washing equipment and chemical applications. Manual removal of heavier buildup with various scrapers and mechanical equipment. Complete other task as assigned by members of management and crew leads. This is a physical job and can require working on ladders, rooftops and standing for long periods of time. Shifts are varied and can start as early as 4:00am.
- Customer Service skills
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Ability to follow directions
- Class E License
- Must be able to pass a drug test at the time of the interview
- Must be able to pass 7-year federal background check
- Compensation: $ 16-17/ hr. Based upon Experience & skill set
- Paid vacations
- Uniforms provided
- Employee medical, dental & vision benefits
- Advancement opportunities & growth